Farm Management Opportunity with TCRT
FARMERS – are you wanting to slow down while retaining your assets in Land and Dairy Shares?
Contact the Trustees of the Taranaki Community Rugby Trust to discuss how their successful farm management model can work for you. We enable property owners to leverage the best from their equity whilst contributing to an iconic Taranaki Charity.
As a registered charitable trust our object is the promotion of community rugby to benefit our region and to date we have allocated over $553,600.00 to Taranaki community rugby.
We are committed to seeing as many young people as possible enjoying the sport so if you are considering options for your farm property, see if the TCRT Farm Management Model is a fit for your future interests.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Peace-of-mind performance and care of your property
- Professional on-farm operations and off-farm governance
- Hands-free return on your property equity
- Connection with a like minded team of farming and community contributors
- Profile association with an iconic Taranaki sports charity
Please feel welcome to contact Michael Joyce, Brendan Attrill (Farm Supervisor) or any Trustee, in the strictest of confidence.